Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okidokies

So this weekend we are gonna take the boys to see the new Transformers movie. Cant wait for that one! Sorry I loved the first one lol. I dont know what has got into me lately Ive been into movies, that I would never in a million years watch. I soooooooo cannot wait for Ice Age to come out. Yes Im a dork and I dont care, hell I think Im more excited then the chitlens are!

But anyways, I wanna do sumtin crafty here lately, but I nono wth I wanna do. Go figure. I so want a sewing machine,but have no place to even put it. I wanna take the little sewing classes they do like in JoAnns. So I can learn how first. Then I wanna get more into other things, but nono what. Now my passion is food, thanks ta dear ole dad.
And what I really really wanna do is go to the Chefs Academy. But Im skerred to. I cant explain it just stupid fears i get.
But then again, if I dont ever try, Im never gonna learn.
I so wanna become no, I take that back I so NEED to become more active. And start living a healthier life. Or Im gonna die alot sooner than I want to. If I dont change my bad habits. They are so durn easy to get into or start, but so damn hard to stop. It sucks!
Anywho, enuff of complainings already. I do that enough and do nothing ta change them. So might as well STFU till I do sumtin huh?

1 comment:

☼SunshineDaisy☼ said...

Dude, you should totally do the cooking thing! Don't be scared. It's never too late to go back to school!