Friday, September 10, 2010

blah...

Just sitting here waiting for toopid Fed Ex ta get here. Seems to be that they are taking their sweet time!
Every other time they would of done been here crack of friggen dawn. NOT today lol.
The boys are in school. And Ed is at work. And I shall sit here. Yay =/
I sit here and say that I needa get a job or volunteer sumwhere, to get me out of the house. But then do I do it? Nope! So no ones fault but my own! I just dont have that emph to get up and go look. Or do anything for that matter than keeping the house clean and cook for the family. But thats about it.
Day ta day crap I keep up with. But to do anything for me I dont. Does that make sense? I dunno
Most days i do my thing, and then I just wanna sleep the day away to make it go faster.
Like right now waiting for fedx ta get here. Why? So I can go crawl into bed.
Im finally where I wanna b in my life, to my family and what not. But theres sumtin inside, that is wrong I guess.
I cant explain it. I just wish I could fix it already, wish i knew how to fix it for that matter.
I just hate hate feeling this way! Theres no reason for it. Theres no stressers in my life. I dont know
I know one thing it sucks!! I wish I wasnt feeling like this everyday.
dunno gonna go find sumtin to do!

No comments: