Saturday, September 11, 2010

my saturday....

Today has been a pretty good day! I kept my self super busy! I did you can say spring cleaning at the end of summer. i washed bathrooms from top to bottom, floors every single inch of flooring from carpet ta wood, walls , mirrorsm windows, and every day laundry, ed washed or bathed lil mz betty(our pug), and then I wrote my mom 2 letters!
My house smells like pine sol and febreeze tropical whatever lol!
        Anywho its been a good day all around. Of course I did other things but that was the major stuff.
And I kept myself superb busy.But I dunno it is sumtin else. Not only just busy but it was pretty much a good day and I enjoyed it!

                          And now its time for bed and all I wanna do it curl up next ta him cuddle whatever and them just go to sleep a deeep sleep where I dont wake up  20 times in a night like I usually do every single durn night i just wanna sleep til at least 6am.... please god let me sleep til at least 6 hell even 5 am PAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEE!!! LET ME SLEEP TIL AT LEAST THEN!!!  im so sick of wakin up 5 or 6 times a night starting at 1am
Will letcha know if it happens hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!

No comments: