Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eeek...

So I have found this bookcase that i fell in love with on craigslist and its only 10 bucks, sooooooo cannot go wrong with that Im gonna restore it anyways. But now I am praying they dont sale it, and that I will be able to get it tomorrow, I will post pic later. I just decided to get on here and blog about it LOL.
Now crossing finners it doesn't get sold eeek!!

Now on my painting project just put on 2nd coat now waiting for it to dry and then either tonight or tomorrow night I'll sand my spots on it n put the antique'n top coat on it. I am sooooooooo glad that I had found Cindy and her MyRomanticHome site, and the tips on painting furniture, because I would of soooo messed it up lol.
So Cindy if you ever come around to my corner Thank You!!! :)

Now last night took my benedryl, because of the crazy allergies i have been having trying to put in the bud that I dont get sick again LOL, and it helps me to sleep so thats a plus... well not last night urg! I be layin on couch with laptop in my lap and started to get so seeeeeeeeeeeepy so wasnt going to play n mess that up so closed laptop and tried to go to sleep. yea that didnt happen =/ At all but then said uhh might as well get up n do sumtin. So went into kitchen n cleaned YaY not!! haha did all that got my chicken ready for tonight got coffee set up to brew for Ed. thought might as well do sumtin =/
Danny got on the bus 45 mins ago, so I sit here restless still cant go to seeeeeeps(yes i spelled it that way on purpose i make up my own magical words :) lol )

O I hope I get that bookcase LOL! yes still on the brain haha.

Well I shall b back laters

No comments: