Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Started Painting...

I have this egh wanna call it a bookcase type piece of furniture. One of Eds ole buds made us while we were still in ga. well he stained it n all. I have it in my room for storage.
Anyways been wanting to paint and antique it kinda sorta forever now, Ed had got me the supplies forever ago. Just never did anything with it.
Well I started it today gettin ready to get down there n put udder coat on it, and in the morning do my sanding in spots lol then top coat it i guess dunno what all I wanna do with it.
But wanna get my room started how I want it to look. Cant do so much here since we live in apt.(hope be outter here soon) but like my furniture n things, that I find or pick up here n there, I can start that process of it, right? yup!
Well Just wanted to get on here and post sumtin.
Now off ta painting:)

No comments: